Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blessings..."IF"

Go down

Blessings..."IF" Empty Blessings..."IF"

Post  CherT =) Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:32 pm

S
12 "The LORD will open for YOU HIS Good storehouse, the Heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to BLESS ALL the work of YOUR hand; and YOU shall lend to many nations, but You shall not borrow. 13 "The LORD will make YOU the HEAD and not the tail, and YOU only will be ABOVE, and You will not be underneath, IF YOU listen to the commandments of the LORD your God, which I charge You today, to observe them carefully, 14 AND do not turn aside from any of the words which I command YOU today, to the right or to the left, to go after other gods to serve them.” ~Deuteronomy 29:12-14~ (NASB)

O
The LORD promised HIS Blessings to HIS People….IFthey LISTENED AND OBSERVED (to do, to be doers) ALL HIS Commandments! And to not waver in their Faith and Trust in GOD, but to keep focused on HIM, never detouring in their Faith, never ever looking upon other gods of this world!

A
GOD’S Promises are for ALL OF US! But ONLY IF we listen AND do what GOD tells us to! Hhmm…

GOD knows what’s best for us and HE wants us to only have HIS best….HIS GOOD for us! HE also knows what’s NOT good for us, so HE warns us to not do these “bad” things, so why do we not listen and do what GOD says?! It’s because of the desires of our flesh.

From reading and doing the study guide from Joyce Meyer’s book “Battlefield of the Mind”, we have to “Think about what we’re thinking about” to find out what our problem areas are. If we’re thinking positive thoughts, then we live a positive life. But if we’re thinking negative thoughts, then obviously we live a negative life. We serve a POSITIVE GOD, not a negative one! So take a look at what is negative in our lives and get rid of them! Especially our negative THINKING!!!

We can’t grasp onto GOD’S Promises if we’ve got negative thinking! With negative thinking everyone else becomes the blame, and sometimes we even blame GOD…But GOD didn’t say keep our negative thoughts and HE”LL bless us all the days of our negative lives…NOT even!!! Make a choice to lean on GOD’S Strength to help us change and renew our Minds to POSITIVE thinking, so we can live in the Promises of our POSITIVE ALMIGHTY GOD!

P
Heavenly Father, thank YOU for ALL YOUR PROMISES AND BLESSINGS YOU have for US! I submit my thought life, my work life, and my everyday walk life with YOU LORD TO YOU! Thank YOU LORD for enabling us to renew our Minds and bring every thought captive unto YOU FATHER GOD! Together with YOU LORD, I take hold of YOUR WORD in these Scriptures and help me to embed them deep into my heart, that I may not only listen but also DO what YOUR Word says….Help us HOLY SPIRIT to live a POSITIVE Life and to steward well ALL GOD’S BLESSINGS….In the Matchless Name of CHRIST JESUS! AMEN AND AMEN! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down