Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CELEBRATE IN GOD"S VICTORY!

Go down

CELEBRATE IN GOD"S VICTORY! Empty CELEBRATE IN GOD"S VICTORY!

Post  CherT =) Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:52 am

S
"They will wage war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will triumph over them; for He is Lord of lords and King of kings--and those with Him and on His side are chosen and called [elected] and loyal and faithful followers." ~Revelation 17:14~ (AMP)

O
Along with all the war and violence going on in the world, there's also a Spiritual war going on all around us! People along with Satan's army have been at war with God, but in the end our Lord and Savior will triumph over them! I don't like wars, but this war is happening whether I like it or not. The question is, Who's side do I want to be on? The WINNING side, of course! And that's JESUS' side...We're either FOR HIM, or against HIM, there's no in between....At the END. affraid

A
Well, we know from God's Word that HE has won the wars....Already! It's a done deal! It's over with for the other side, all God's enemies! So those that are with HIM are the Choosen and Called and Faithful Followers...The Living, not the dead! Living in CHRIST, dead to the world...I don't like wars and fighting and all that stuff, but it's going to happen, and IS happening because the Bible tells us so. We are God's Children. HIS Ambassadors. Warriors in CHRIST! We need to train up and run the race WITH GOD TOgether, and get ready for this triumphant battle! And at the end....We will all CELEBRATE and REJOICE TOgether in CHRIST JESUS!

P
Dear Lord, thank You for having already won the battles for us! Train us up in the way that You want us to go, and as Your Called and Choosen and Faithful Followers...So that at the end we may CELEBRATE IN YOUR VICTORY...May this celebration take place in our hearts now and forever! In the Mighty Name of JESUS! AMEN AND AMEN! I love you cheers king
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down