Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

STRUGGLES

Go down

STRUGGLES Empty STRUGGLES

Post  CherT =) Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:08 am

S
28 And He said, “Your name shall no longer be called Jacob, but Israel; for you have struggled with God and with men, and have prevailed.” 29 Then Jacob asked, saying, “Tell me Your name, I pray.” And He said, “Why is it that you ask about My name?” And He blessed him there. ~Genesis 32:28-29~ (NKJV)

O
Jacob struggled Spiritually and physically (with God and with man), but he remained Faithful and stood his ground, and with fervent prayer…And God Blessed him.

A
I think because of Jacob’s faithfulness and perseverance and prayers, God Blessed him for his obedience. How many times have we missed our blessings because we’ve given up and given in to our circumstances, or our desires, or the things of this world?! Hhmm…

Sometimes it feels like we’ve been struggling with one thing or another and we think to ourselves, “Where’s the end?!” And I look at this Scripture and ask God, “Where’s MY Blessing Lord?” But, when I look at what Jacob had to endure with Laban for seven plus seven plus more years, and then some…I think to myself, “I thank GOD that I don’t have to go through what Jacob endured!” Then I realize, “I AM BLESSED!” I thank YOU LORD for ALL MY Blessings!

P
Thank You Lord for giving us greater Faith and Trust in YOU, and for the privilege of serving YOU! We may not understand why we’re struggling with the things we do…We may not understand why others do the things they do…We may not understand why we’re right where we’re at…But I do know Lord, that YOU ARE WITH US! And that’s an Awesome Mighty Blessing!!! Thank You Lord…In Jesus’ Mighty Name! AMEN AND AMEN! =) cheers
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down