Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What did Jesus do?

Go down

What did Jesus do? Empty What did Jesus do?

Post  AndyT Thu Dec 25, 2008 12:10 am

Scripture:
And there are also many other things which Jesus did, which if they were written in detail, I suppose that even the world itself would not contain the books that would be written. [John 21:25 NASB] Exclamation

Observation:
Well, we know now that the world can hold the books, but the question is Just what else did Jesus do and why was'nt it written down as well? But then I have to ask, does it really matter? In the books that we do have, we see Jesus doing things from giving forgiveness to raising the dead. One extreme to the other. Would it actually make a difference if we had the full complete works of Jesus on our bookshelves? Would we trust in Him any more than we do now? Would it really make a difference?
God gave us all we need to know. To beleive in Him with what we know becomes an act of faith, and is'nt that what its really about anyway? Question

Application:
Learn about Jesus by doing our journals, but also prove my faith by trusting in Him. Love Him in such a way that it affects the very core of my personality and makes me more respondant to Him.

Prayer:
Lord, Thank You for giving us just the right amount of information about You. Praise You for holding back when it would not do us any further good. Help me to see what it is You want me to learn in Jesus mighty name, AMEN.
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down