Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jesus Is The Same

Go down

Jesus Is The Same Empty Jesus Is The Same

Post  CherT =) Mon Dec 15, 2008 10:22 am

Scripture:
"Jesus Christ is the SAME Yesterday and Today and Forever." ~Hebrews 13:8~ (NASB)

Observation:
Jesus never changes~We shouldn't too! Except that Jesus had Great Faith, so we should follow toward having Greater Faith~And to love and walk in Righteousness, and to hate and reject or rebuke inquity! Consistency in our Spiritual Growth and sharing all that is Good with others allows God to work through us yesterday, today, and forever!

Application:
We can't afford to be wishy-washy in our Faith! I thank God that Jesus wasn't! The only way I want to "change" is to have deeper Greater Faith IN CHRIST, through CHRIST...Yesterday, Today, and Forever!

Prayer:
Lord, thank You for never changing~No matter how we felt, what we've said or done, or how man perceives "religion" and/or Christianity...YOU remained the SAME in TRUTH and RIGHTEOUSNESS! Praise You Lord! Thank You Lord for helping Me to grow deeper in Faith and deeper in Love with You...Yesterday and Today and Forever! In Jesus' Matchless Name! AMEN AND AMEN! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down