Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Protected Thoughts

Go down

Protected Thoughts Empty Protected Thoughts

Post  lelandh Wed Apr 23, 2008 8:04 am

S. Now the ziphites came to Saul at gibeah, saying, is David not hiding in the hill of hachilah, opposite jeshimon?
Then Saul arose and went down to the wilderness of Ziph, having three thousand chosen men of israel with him,
to seek David in the wilderness of ziph. (1 sam 26:1-2).
O. Again people stirred up the hatred part of King Saul. Got him angry enough for him to seek Davids life. Now King Saul still was with a little sense, because he picked for himself three thousand of the best fighters.
It is so easy to fill someones mind with garbage. With lies and evil words to make someone come to hate. As I can remember, David could have taken King Sauls life, but he did'nt, and David told the King this, and proved it. Saul came to peace with this, and left David alone. These Ziphites made trouble. They planted evil thoughts into his head. And of coarse, King Saul believed.
A. We, or I, need to be careful of things I say, or things I hear. Especially if words comes from the people I love the most. Because they can be wrong. I need to put on my protection of GOD. Where lies, false words, evilness, bounce off of me.
P. Jesus, thank you for protecting me from the evilness plain o simple people can bring. It's really not the people, but Satan. Satans the one filling the minds of all of us. To be sucked into wrongfulness. We then start to bad mouth, or to listen to gossip. And then we jump to conclusion. Jesus, thank you for loving all of us. I'm glad you remind me daily. Thank you Lord, I love you. In JESUS name I pray.

lelandh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down