Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HIS UNconditional Love

2 posters

Go down

HIS UNconditional Love Empty HIS UNconditional Love

Post  CherT =) Wed May 13, 2009 11:47 pm

S
“Then David said to Gad, "I am in great distress. Let us now fall into the hand of the LORD for His mercies are great, but do not let me fall into the hand of man."”
~2 Samuel 24:14 (NASB)~

O
Even GOD’S correction King David trusted in, not man’s. For the LORD’S Mercies are Great….The LORD has compassion on HIS Children and wants to see them succeed and live well. Whereas in man, it’s a “dog eat dog” world.

A
How GREAT and AWESOME is GOD’S Love for US! On Monday, May 11, 2009 we lost a very special family member, our 11 year old dog Razer, our four-legged “child”, who we had to put to sleep due to health problems. It always hurts deep down inside whenever we lose someone dear and special to us, our loved ones, no matter what “species” they are! But when I asked GOD, “How come Love gotta hurt so much?!” And Andy asked HIM the same thing while he was at work….And the LORD told him, “Because Razer’s love was “UNconditional”. He loved us no matter what! And that’s the same kind of Love that I have for you. And when our pets die, it hurts us because we miss that kind of Love, an UNconditional Love…” And the LORD shared with me, that this is how much HE loved HIS Dear and Precious Son JESUS….As much as HE Loves Us.” Wow! Praise YOU LORD! And thank YOU for loving me/us like this….Unconditionally!

So even when we have to be “corrected” by the LORD, we have to trust IN HIM and HIS Love for us, and know that HE has HIS very best for us, no matter what!

P
LORD, thank YOU for Loving us in such a way, that YOU shared with Andy and I how much YOU really care and Love us! We’re saddened by our loss of our Dear and Precious “son” too….But like JESUS WHO lived and died and lives again….HE too had a purpose, and so did Razer….To share our HEAVENLY FATHER’S LOVE with us, that we may also share YOUR Unconditional Love with each other….In the Matchless Name of JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD AND SAVIOR…AMEN AND AMEN! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

HIS UNconditional Love Empty Re: HIS UNconditional Love

Post  AndyT Wed May 13, 2009 11:59 pm

Razer was more than a pet to us. He was our 'child'. Cheryl and I raised him from a sick flea infested lump of dirty skin to a healthy strong loyal 'son' that was always there to comfort us anytime we were hurting.

Jesus is just like that. He is always there to give us comfort, even when it seems like the whole world is about to end. These last few days have been extremely difficult for us dealing with Razers' passing, but it has given a new, deeper understanding of how God loves us. He takes what was meant for evil and turns it to good for those that love Him and do His commandments. How truly awesome God is. How incredible that He would teach us this in our saddest moments as we mourn a dog. A simple creature. But a creature of God and full of His kind of love.

We love you Razer. We miss you. Thank You Lord for allowing us to have him in our lives.
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down