Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The right answers

Go down

The right answers Empty The right answers

Post  AndyT Thu Jun 19, 2008 11:56 pm

Scripture:
3 As I urged you when I went into Macedonia, stay there in Ephesus so that you may command certain persons not to teach false doctrines any longer 4 or to devote themselves to myths and endless genealogies. Such things promote controversial speculations rather than advancing God's work—which is by faith. (1 Tim 1:3-4 TNIV )

[b]Observation:

The other day I was at the airport waiting on a flight. I had my bible out and was reading when a couple asked me what I was reading. I showed them and we began discussing churches and different doctrines. Finally the man asked me, 'What makes your doctrine different from everyone elses?" I admitted I did not know the answer but then I told him that if you feel it necessary to argue those kind of things then you have most likely missed the point anyway. Our focus is on God and what He exampled for us. I wondered about my answer and if it was a good one and then today I was doing my reading and there was my answer to the man coming out of Pauls mouth. God is so good, he gave me the correct answer because I trusted Him for it.

Application:
Trust God and lean not on your own understanding. God will give you the answers you need when witnessing if you just trust him for them.

Prayer
Lord, I am amazed daily by you and how much you love me. Even though I'm a horrible sinner, you loved me so much you gave me the correct answer to the man's questions. You used me to spread your gospel and that is an awesome honor! Praise you Father in the mighty name of Jesus! AMEN!!
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum