Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A new building

Go down

A new building Empty A new building

Post  lelandh Thu May 22, 2008 1:29 am

S. Concerning this temple which you are building, If you walk in my statutes, execute my judgement, keep all my commandments, and walk in them, then I will perform my word with you. which I spoke to your father David. (1 Kings 6:12).
O. The temple was being built by Solomon's instructions. It was very specific to a tee. Each cubics, It's length, width, height, everything was being built exactly what GOD had instructed. It was writen for all of us to read. It seems to be boring when you read it, and wonder why was this in the bible. It was even in chronicles. Then GOD said If you follow my commandments, then I will perform my word with you.
A. We need to , or I need to, follow these instructions to a tee. Exactly the way GOD has writen it. Follow GODS commandments. Follow his judgement, follow his statutes, and to keep everyone of them close to my heart. Then and only then, will GOD perform his words that he has given.
P. Jesus, Now I understand why you have shown this building scripture to me. Because you already know that I would have to start from the beginning. I have to build this character that you created me to be, not the person I have become. I need to build from the inside, and I need to follow the specific instructions you gave me. Jesus I will continue to grow in this new character you made me to be. I love you lord. Jesus thank you so ever so much. I need you as my chief foreman, and I need you to lay out the blue print of my new building. ME. Thank you Jesus, I love you.
AMEN

lelandh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum