Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PRAY

2 posters

Go down

PRAY Empty PRAY

Post  CherT =) Wed Mar 05, 2008 9:18 pm

SCRIPTURE: "That's why I urge you to PRAY for absolutely everything, ranging from small to large. Include everything as you embrace this GOD-Life, and you'll get GOD'S everything." (Mark 11:24-MSG)

OBSERVATION: There's no prayer that's too small or too big ~ It doesn't matter the size, JESUS said to PRAY for "EVERYTHING"! "Have Faith in GOD" (vs. 22-NASB), hold on to the life that GOD has given us in CHRIST JESUS ~ We serve a BIG GOD ~ Don't limit GOD by our own fears and doubts or misbeliefs!

APPLICATION: Notice that the word "Everything" is in this Scripture THREE times!

• 1. PRAY for absolutely EVERYTHING!
  • 2. Include EVERYTHING!
  • 3. As we EMBRACE GOD, GOD'S plans and purpose becomes real to us, and we begin to live in the inheritance of GOD'S "Royal Race"....GOD'S EVERYTHING!

So...PRAY. Pray for what? "EVERYTHING"! PRAY for yourself ~ For health, finances, relationships, job, families, friends, neighbors, coworkers, pets, community, church, Pastors, Ministries ~ PRAY for others as well..."And when you PRAY, forgive" (vs. 25) ~ Especially when you don't FEEL like it! Very Happy And PRAY BLESSINGS upon everyone ~ Yes, upon those you've forgiven as well! You'll be blessed! Smile Do this, EMBRACE GOD (like a Child embraces a Father), and watch GOD turn our whole world right-side UP! PRAY. Start small, but start now...

PRAYER: HEAVENLY FATHER, thank YOU for blessing us with our PRAYER Life! Thank YOU for giving us this special way of communicating with YOU! May the readers of this journal entry feel YOUR love and embrace in such a special way, that only each and every one of us will know that it is only from our HEAVENLY FATHER WHO loves us more than we can ever imagine...In the Mighty Name of JESUS CHRIST! Amen AND AMEN! We love YOU LORD! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

PRAY Empty Start first by HUMBLING one self

Post  lelandh Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:47 pm

To All GODS childrens,
God did say, indeed pray for everything. First things first. I had been humbled by the Lord GOD himself when I started the Jebez prayer. If you recall, His prayer was. Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my territory, that your hand would be with me, indeed, and that you would keep me from evil, that I may not cause pain! So GOD granted him what he requested. [1 chron 4:10] But before you start to ask for everything, this is the prayer you should start with. [1 Kings 3:9] Therefore give to your servant an understanding heart to judge your people. that I may discern between good and evil. For who is able to judge this great people of yours? Of coarse we are not a king, and to judge anyone. But GOD ask King Solomon to ask what he wanted. And it please GODS heart, when Solomon didn't ask of anything but knowledge. So GOD gave him everything. And as of today, King Solomon was the riches King that ever lived. I first started asking GOD how to pray. We all need to start off being humbled. Then in prayers, ask but don't ask amiss. Jesus said to ask. But you do not ask thats why you do not get. But you do not get because you ask amiss. Don't forget, GOD does want to hear from us. Praise him. Thank you Jesus.

lelandh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum