Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Trees

Go down

Good Trees Empty Good Trees

Post  AndyT Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:28 pm

Scripture:
16 "You will know them by their fruits. Grapes are not gathered from thorn bushes nor figs from thistles, are they? 17 "So every good tree bears good fruit, but the bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 "A good tree cannot produce bad fruit, nor can a bad tree produce good fruit. 19 "Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 "So then, you will know them by their fruits. [Matthew 7:16-20 NASB]

Observation:
For quite some time after I came to the Lord, I wondered if I was just fooling myself. Then this scripture clearly explained it to me. Especially verse 18. A bad tree can not produce good fruit. Wow. Ok, that makes me feel much better. I have seen some good fruits produced from my life in the church and I now know that I am a 'good tree.' I would hate to be a bad tree.

Application:
Just keep on doing what I have been doing. Praying and doing what I feel God leads me to. I know its a bit simplistic, but sometimes, God's best is very simple.

Prayer:
Master, Thank you for your awesome lesson. Help me to keep doing Your will, in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum