Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

“THEY WERE CONTINUALLY FILLED…”

Go down

“THEY WERE CONTINUALLY FILLED…” Empty “THEY WERE CONTINUALLY FILLED…”

Post  CherT =) Sat Feb 07, 2009 10:51 pm

S
And the disciples were continually filled with JOY AND WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT.” ~Acts 13:52 NASB~

O
No matter what the Disciples were going through, there circumstances didn’t matter! They didn’t let their situation sway them away from the works of the Lord! They relied on and trusted in the Lord! And they were always filled and overflowing with JOY AND WITH THE HOLY SPIRIT!

A
I’m reminded of this as I did my Journal reading…My day was filled with moments of reminders to always turn and correct back to the Lord! I shared with Andy that my day was Spiritually draining, and how I HAD to…No, more like, I NEEDED to…Okay, I WANTED to lean on the Lord for His support and peace and comfort all throughout my day, seeking God to fill my Spiritual tank! And as I did so, at the end of the day I realized that I was resting in God’s Peace, in His Strength, in His Comfort, and in His Love…Like the Disciples, as we press on WITH GOD and persevere IN HIM AND WITH HIM…As we do our part, God will do His, and His Promises will shine and glorify HIM! And only then, will we experience God’s filling and overflowing JOY of all His Promises and Provision for us!

P
Heavenly Father, thank You for continually filling us with JOY and with the HOLY SPIRIT! May we never be moved by our circumstances and situations, our past hurts and pains, or whatever was said or done to us….But only by Your Grace and Love…Thank You Father God for allowing us to depend on YOU in all we do, and may we always glorify YOU! In the Matchless Name of Christ Jesus! AMEN AND AMEN!!!
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum