Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SOMETIMES WE NEED TO JUST STAND STILL

Go down

SOMETIMES WE NEED TO JUST STAND STILL Empty SOMETIMES WE NEED TO JUST STAND STILL

Post  CherT =) Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:23 am

S
"But Moses told the people, 'Don’t be afraid. Just stand still and watch the Lord rescue you today. The Egyptians you see today will never be seen again.'" ~Exodus 14:13~ (NLT)

O
12 The Israelites kept grumbling and complaining to Moses! They only stood in the way of God’s deliverance and salvation….But Moses tried to comfort them and encouraged them to not be afraid, and to “just stand still”, and let God be God of their lives! To trust in God and He will rescue them from their troubles….forever!

Sometimes we get in the way of God’s very best for us! When we grumble and complain about our situation and circumstances, or when we think we can “manage” things on our own, or when we worry and are afraid, and the list goes on and on…

A
When I find myself feeling “trapped” and confused and no where to go (like the Israelites)…I am reminded of what Moses said to God’s People, because this same encouragement and comfort are ours too! Be comforted in Prayer and just stand still out of God’s way, and witness God’s Best for us! And Praise Him and Thank Him for all His Blessings and Miracles at work in our lives!

P
Dear Lord, thank You for Your comfort and peace, especially when we start to feel overwhelmed by the world! We trust in Your Holy Spirit Who is our Comforter and much more, as we are strengthened in our weaknesses to “just stand still and watch the LORD rescue us today” and every day! Show us Lord what we need to do to do our part, so that we’re not in Your way of all Your Blessings and Miracles that will Glorify You Lord! In Jesus’ Mighty Name….AMEN AND AMEN! I love you cheers

Last edited by CherT =) on Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos)
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down