Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amazing Blessing!

Go down

Amazing Blessing! Empty Amazing Blessing!

Post  AndyT Sat Jan 24, 2009 11:10 pm

Scripture:
27 Then beginning with Moses and with all the prophets, He explained to them the things concerning Himself in all the Scriptures. [Luke 24:27 NASB]

Observation:
I'm jealous! How often do you wish that you could just sit and listen to Jesus teach on the scriptures. The real meanings hidden in them. The things they infer and what they have to say about who God really is. These two men were more blessed than they could know. They had God Himself walking with them and expalining all the things that had come and gone from His own perspective. Oh the understanding that they must have had afterwards! How I would love to walk and talk with Jesus directly like that! The questions I would get answered, the insights He would give me into my own soul... Like I said, I'm jealous.

Application:
But, we do have His word. We may not have the full interactivity that they had, but we still have His teaching right here, right now, in our lives. All we have to do is open the book and see what He said about something that is bothering us. If we read carefully enough its just as if we can hear His voice coming to us from the past, giving us what we need for today.

Prayer:
Father, my Friend, Please continue to teach me. Not just about how you lived and who You are, but through that, who and what I am. Help me to re-condition my soul so that it falls into Your shadow. Let me walk in your steps and see things the way You see them. Let there be less of me and my desires and more of You and Yours. I pray this in Jesus mighty name, AMEN!
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down