Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAB & GPS Check!

Go down

HAB & GPS Check! Empty HAB & GPS Check!

Post  CherT =) Thu Dec 25, 2008 2:36 am

S
"JESUS spoke to her, "Woman, why do you weep? Who are you looking for?" She, thinking that He was the gardener, said, "Mister, if you took Him, tell me where you put Him so I can care for Him." JESUS said, "Mary." Turning to face Him, she said in Hebrew, "Rabboni!" meaning "Teacher!" JESUS said, "Don't cling to Me, for I have not yet ascended to the FATHER. Go to My Brothers and tell them, 'I ascend to My Father and Your Father, My GOD and Your GOD." ~John 20:15-17~ (MSG)

O
Mary wept for Jesus! She searched for Him with such affection and with tears, she was willing to go where ever Jesus' body laid and "care for Him." But when her Precious Lord called to her, she responded with such gratefulness and excitement! Mary couldn't help herself, but held onto Jesus, that Jesus had to warn her not to "cling to Me"....yet. But that where He was going was not only for Him, but also for Us to share in His Righteousness!

A
I need to be more like Mary, searching for Jesus with such overwhelming affection and tears, clinging to Him for dear life! Because Jesus IS our Life....He is our Eternal Life! It is in those times when we're searching for God in our quiet moments of affection and tears, that we will find Him. But He was never lost. God is where He is, we just moved away from His Presence and when we feel miles away from Him, we need to stop and do a "HAB" check, turn to our "GPS" (GOD Positioning System), and do a u-turn right where we're at....To where our Hearts, our Attitides, our Behaviors are RIGHT WITH GOD, and a reflection of HIS Love for us....

P
Heavenly Father, thank You for tugging on our hearts whenever we've made a wrong turn and strayed off Your path of Righteousness! May our hearts be overwhelmed with affection for You and Your Will, not ours Lord....Thank You for enabling us to be more like You in all we do, as we honor and glorify You Lord! We Love You Lord...In JESUS' Mighty Name! AMEN AND AMEN! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum