Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fruits Honoring God

Go down

Fruits Honoring God Empty Fruits Honoring God

Post  CherT =) Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:48 am

S
"I AM the Vine, and MY FATHER is the VINEDRESSER. Every branch in ME that does not bear Fruit, HE takes away; and every branch that bears Fruit, HE prunes it so that it may bear more Fruit." ~John 15:1-2~ (NASB)

O
Jesus uses the metaphor of HIM being the Vine, the Main Stem of Life, the Roots that supports the rest of the Plant or Vineyard with the Nutrients to grow and produce a GOOD harvest of Fruits! With Our Heavenly Father~Our Gardener~Our Keeper~Our Vinedresser Who watches over His Vineyard, giving care and love, as He prunes off the branches that aren't producing, but sucks out the life from the rest of the GOOD branches, so that the Vine may produce more and excellent Fruits!

A
What kind of Fruits am I bearing in My Christian walk? Is it Fruits that honor God? Or am I a branch that's sucking life? I want to bear Fruits that honor God...But I also have to surrender to the Gardener of My Life so that I give up the things that are sucking Spiritual Growth out of Me! We need the Lord to weed out all the things that are choking us from growing and sprouting the excellence of God's Goodness from us! And the more we cling to the Vine of Righteousness, we will bear Fruits of a GOD-Centered Life WITH CHRIST JESUS! We know the kinds of Fruits we need to grow and prosper....We need to recognize the "weeds" in every area of our lives, so that we can overcome them, by letting go of them as GOD prunes them away and off of our hearts to make more room for HIS excellence in Us...Praise YOU LORD! cheers

P
Dear Vinedresser of My Soul...I know I have areas in my life that are weeds choking areas that needs to grow and bear more honoring Fruits in CHRIST JESUS...Holy Spirit, please bring these things to my attention and help me to shed the dead things in Me and My Life~Thank You Lord for pruning and dressing Me into the Child of God You've created Me to be! Thank You Lord for shaping My heart and Life, that bears an endless Harvest of Fruits that Honor YOU LORD! In the Matchless Name of JESUS CHRIST! AMEN AND AMEN! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down