Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ask, He's Waiting

Go down

Ask, He's Waiting Empty Ask, He's Waiting

Post  lelandh Wed Dec 24, 2008 12:57 am

(S) Most assuredly, i say to you, whatever you ask the father in my name he will give you. Until now you have ask nothing in my name, Ask and you will receive, that your joy may be full. (John 16:23,24)
(O) Praying with conviction, with Jesus in your Heart.
Like a father to his children. The communication bond is most revelent to a relationship. It is important that they stay in-tuned. Asking foolish things and desired things, will get a silent answer. Or a shake of his head. Side-to-side nod. Asking wise questions, or for neccesities, will bring you a lesson to learn first. Or simply just given to you. God will not hold anything back from us, as long as he believes it's for our own good. Not something that may bring us harm, in any way.
I certainly will not give my grandson anything just like that. Certain things much be earned. And some things are just out of the question. I want the best for him. But i also want to make sure that he will be safe. And when he ask, he must ask with manners. Then i will be glad to give him.
Eh! Pops, i like ice cream. I wouldn't even look at him. Until he ask me with manners. PaPa may i have ice cream. Sure thing, with a smile.
(A) I've come to learn. When you ask certain things. GOD will see if you can handle it first. Or if a lesson is to be taught. I've learned, he will not hold anything back from us. He might say no at times. Other times, watch out, life lessons are going to follow. Ask, but be prepared.
(P) Jesus, thank you for your favor upon me. I know when i ask things for myself, life lessons follow. Like riding a bike. First you give me training wheels, because you want me safe. Also you want me to have balance. Not just for riding the bike, but for life in general. Everyone needs balance. Thank you Jesus for your love for me. I love you lord. Please bless the day lord, keep my family safe throughout the day. Bring more hearts to you, Jesus in your holy name i pray.
AMEN
Don't be afraid to ask! It might not be exactly what you asks for. But our father knows whats best

lelandh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum