Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eternal Truth

Go down

Eternal Truth Empty Eternal Truth

Post  AndyT Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:06 pm

Scripture:
Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever. [Hebrews 13:8 NCV]
Observation:
I see people that say, "The world is different now, so we have to look at the Bible differently" Or, "The Bible can not be applied the same way because everything has changed." They use this as an excuse to do the things they want to do and not feel guilty about it. They think they can bargin or barter their way into heaven. They have changed what is right to fit what they think should be right. If we look at the scripture it very clearly says that Jesus does not change. We are to apply His rules and standards in all times, and in all places. Anyone who tries to change how we apply the Bible to our lives is not teaching the correct gospel and needs to be corrected. Sometimes they do this because they think it will help bring sinners closer to God so that they can see the truth and be saved. All it really does is hide the truth and keep them from being saved.

Application:
Know and understand what the Bible really says and how it applies to my life. Live by God's standard, not man's. Study His word and know what I have to do in life. Be extremely careful in how I present God's word to others so that I do not hide the truth from them.

Prayer:
Father, I do not want to hide the truth from anyone. Help me Lord give Your word and Your truth to everyone I meet either thru my actions or my speech. I want You to shine from me and not myself. Thank You my Father in the matchless and mighty name of Jesus. AMEN.
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum