Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Keep Our Appointment With GOD!

Go down

Keep Our Appointment With GOD! Empty Keep Our Appointment With GOD!

Post  CherT =) Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:45 pm

SCRIPTURE: "...And all because you didn't keep your appointment with GOD!" ~1Samuel 13:14-(MSG)~

OBSERVATION: Saul didn't follow GOD'S commandments and took matters into his own hands (vs. 12-MSG)...So now the blessings and protection of GOD over him and his kingdom are gone and over with...

APPLICATION: How many times have we missed an appointment with a doctor or dentist, or a business associate, or family or friend? What did that cost us? Our "kingdom"? Or lives? We don't realize what happens or what we miss out on when we miss an appointment with GOD! A business opportunity? A mended or ended relationship? Our family or home? Life~Eternal Life...? We will never experience GOD'S Love for us if we're not seeking HIS Love! We will never know GOD'S plan which is awesome and good if we continue doing things our own way and "take things into our own hands", like Saul did. We may keep our appointments with the doctors or dentist, or our business associates, and family and friends...But what about keeping the most important appointment of all...With our HEAVENLY FATHER? Let's not miss out anymore on life and keep our Devine Appointment with the Devine Life Giver HIMSELF...GOD! Let's not lose out in all GOD'S Blessings anymore and meet with HIM on a daily bases, such as with our Daily Devotions...Every moment-by-moment...And from Glory-to-Glory! =)

PRAYER: PRAISE YOU LORD! =) Thank YOU for always being there for us, even when we've missed our appointments! Forgive us LORD for all the appointments we've missed...And thank YOU for never leaving us nor forsake us!" I can't even imagine all the blessings I've missed out on, but I do know that all the ones I did receive are too numerous for me to count! Help us LORD to love YOU the way YOU love us, and to desire more of YOU, to the point that we'll never miss anymore appointments with our DEVINE MENTOR~Our HEAVENLY FATHER...Thank YOU LORD! In JESUS' Name! Amen AND AMEN!
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum