Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Life-Essential

2 posters

Go down

Life-Essential Empty Life-Essential

Post  CherT =) Sat Mar 01, 2008 3:41 am

SCRIPTURE: "Wise discipline imparts Wisdom;..." ~Proverbs 29:15~ (MSG)

OBSERVATION: Discipline yourself in making WISE decisions. Spending time with GOD and gaining HIS Wisdom, and making this a daily habit will help us with making decisions moment-by-moment...WISELY.

APPLICATION: This Scripture speaks to me regarding Journaling~Discipline myself in Journaling DAILY ("WISE Discipline"), which imparts "GODLY WISDOM", that is life-essential to our walk in CHRIST! Today is "leap-day", and we were asking ourselves, "What do we journal on, since the Daily planner only goes up to Feb. 28th?" Well...I thought to myself, "There's always Proverbs 29 that I can journal on!" =) I don't want to miss a day with the LORD in journaling~I want to hear from GOD...Daily, and all thoughout my day! GODLY Discipline imparts GODLY Wisdom! And time spent with Our Divine Mentor daily is the Wisest decision we can ever make!

PRAYER: LORD, thank YOU for helping us in making Wise choices, and for imparting YOUR Wisdom into our daily lives as we sit at the feet of JESUS! May the life we live shine the GODLY Wisdom YOU'VE imbedded in our hearts...Thank YOU for sharing this (leap) day with us and for not withholding even one day without YOU LORD! We love YOU LORD...In the Mighty Name of JESUS. Amen AND AMEN! study
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Life-Essential Empty 29TH

Post  lelandh Fri Mar 07, 2008 8:54 pm

AWESOME

lelandh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down