Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Baptisim Jan 20 2008

Go down

Water Baptisim Jan 20 2008 Empty Water Baptisim Jan 20 2008

Post  AndyT Mon Jan 07, 2008 4:24 am

Hi everyone!
On Jan 20th, we have water baptisim at the Ewa end of Magic Island. We will not be meeting at the New Hope lead center that day, we will all meet at the water baptism. I know it seems like this is way too fast, but trust me, you will be able to play along with no problem. Nobody expects you to be professional yet.

The reason for this is that we are here to support and minister to the kingdom of Jesus and this is a great way for us to do it. Bring your guitars! You will be amazed at how much you learn just by playing along!

This is a whole church potluck so bring a dish. (Dont bring your good dishes, use throw away ones please!)
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Water Baptisim Jan 20 2008 Empty Re: Water Baptisim Jan 20 2008

Post  AndyT Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:18 am

WOW! We had such a great time today at the water baptism! Nate, Ryan, Nelson, Kevin and Jescha showed up and were jammin with us under the tent! Doug (the praise and worship leader for baptism) gave the students high praise. Awesome! I'm so glad you guys made it out to play with us. The music was so full and robust. I heard comments from many people including Pastors Wayne, Pastor Rod and Pastor Ryan about how good we all sounded.

And thanks to all the singers that joined in! Very cool!

We also had 2 new people ask to join the guitar ministry! God is working thru us already! Praise God!

Lets all get in some good practice so next baptism we can all JAM WITH JESUS!
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down