Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just As GOD Was There For Us

Go down

Just As GOD Was There For Us Empty Just As GOD Was There For Us

Post  CherT =) Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:52 pm

S
“HE comes alongside us when we go through hard times, and before you know it, HE brings us alongside someone else who is going through hard times so that we can be there for that person just as GOD was there for us.” ~2 Corinthians 1:4~ (MSG)

O
GOD comforts us through difficult times throughout our lives…We need to take to heart of GOD’S comfort and help others in their difficult times as HE leads us to them, or visa-versa.

A
Whenever I’m having one of “those” moments, I have to remind myself to ask GOD, “Okay LORD, what is it that YOU want me to learn from this situation? And help me LORD to learn the way YOU Comfort me, so that I may be able to do the same for others in their time of need.”

P
LORD, thank YOU for comforting me and seeing me through hard times, and for not leaving me there…I know that we could not have made it through without YOU! Thank YOU for blessing me with the compassion to be there for others in their time of need, as we reach out and comfort one another in CHRIST JESUS....AMEN AND AMEN! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum