Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Late promise?

Go down

Late promise? Empty Late promise?

Post  AndyT Mon Mar 09, 2009 6:59 pm

Scripture:
11 The Lord said to me, "Go and lead the people so that they will go in and take the land I promised their ancestors." [Deut 10:11 NCV]

Observation:
God promised Abraham that he would make a nation of him. He promised Israel that He would give them a juicy peice of land. Both of these promises were not for the people He made the promises to, they were for the children of these people and sometimes for grandchildren, or even many generations later.

We live a short life here on earth, but God is never-ending. What seems forever to us is only a short little whisp of time to God. Maybe I don't see the fullfillment of His promises. But I know they will be done. Just as God promised.

Application:
Simply trust God that He will keep His promises no matter what I see here on earth.

Prayer:
Father, I know your promise has already been delivered. I just have to have enough faith to see it mainfest in my life. And for those promises that were made for other generations, Thank You Lord. I know that they also will love You for it, in Jesus name, AMEN.
AndyT
AndyT
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2007-12-04

https://jwjesus.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down