Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Serve Our GOD TOgether!

Go down

Serve Our GOD TOgether! Empty Serve Our GOD TOgether!

Post  CherT =) Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:11 am

S
"YOU have made them to be a Kingdom and Priests to Serve our GOD, and they will Reign on the earth." ~Revelation 5:10~ (NIV)

O
The Lord made us to be a Kingdom of Royal Priesthood....Some would see this an honor, but the REAL HONOR is of our responsibility of this Royal Priesthood..."TO SERVE OUR GOD"! WOW!!! Now THAT'S an awesome GREAT & MIGHTY HONOR, to serve the ONE and ONLY TRUE GOD....Our HEAVENLY FATHER WHO ART IN HEAVEN, HALLOWED BE THY NAME! But, our GOD is SO awesome, HIS Blessings doesn't stop there! "WE will REIGN on the earth"....Wow, what a responsibility! Are we ready for this Mighty and Wonderous calling?! Do we have what it takes to do the job right?! Ready or not, we must learn how to Serve well AND Reign well!Exclamation Shocked

A
I am very honored to be a part of God's Kingdom and Royal Priesthood...To Serve Our GOD, and especially together with HIM and our fellow Christians, our Royal `Ohana (Family)! "Doing Life Together" with our New Hope `Ohana at http://www.lifejournal.cc/ , we learn so much from each other when we Journal together online, and in our Life Groups, such as here on Jammin' with Jesus too! In a big corporate office it's dog eat dog world out there. But not so in GOD'S Kingdom, where we help each other and learn from each other as we're led by the Holy Spirit "To Serve Our God" well....We hear and learn from the KING HIMSELF! He knows what's best for us, and where we need to be, what we need to be doing, who needs help, and so on! He knows our every need, and it's God Who supplies our every need too! To Serve well, we must listen well and learn well to become the Royal Leaders that God created us to be...It is a GREAT HONOR TO SERVE OUR HEAVENLY FATHER...Together, in Unity and Harmony and Humility in CHRIST JESUS! I love you

P
Heavenly Father, thank You for choosing us and making us heirs in Christ Jesus! Thank You Lord for Your calling, and for equipping us for the responsibilities You have set before us...You have made us to be a Kingdom and Priests To Serve You Father God...Thank You for this Awesome and Mighty Honor! May we continue to honor and glorify You as we learn and teach each other to serve You well in Spirit, Mind, Body, and Soul...In the Matchless Name of JESUS CHRIST I Pray....AMEN AND AMEN! I love you king
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum