Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VISION

Go down

VISION Empty VISION

Post  lelandh Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:45 pm

(S) Jesus said to her, woman, why are you weeping? Whom are you seeking? She, supposing him to be the gardener, said to him, sir, if you have called him away, tell me where you have laid him, and i will take him away. (John 20:15)
(O) She didn't recognize him, or should i say, she didn't know him. Jesus standing there and spoke to her. She did repond, but was deeply distressed. So deep that she didn't know it was him.
Whatever situation we get ourselves into. Do we lose focus on him too! Do we not know he is right here with us at all times? Our emotions can get the better of us. And all that we have been trained by GOD. We lose focus. Just like our tempers. Or maybe a hurtful situation. He is still here.
(A) It's easy to get back into the world. Losing focus is simple. We don't have to even try. Our job, or my job is to focus hard on him at all times. Stay in-tune with him. Jamming with Jesus all day long.
(P) Jesus, thank you for reminding me of who i am. I can lose focus and everything that i have gained in a second. Please forgive me when i do Lord. I said when, not if. Because i know i will fail. Only you Lord was perfect. That's why you came for us. Thank you Lord Jesus. I Love you. Bless this day. Keep drawing hearts to you Lord. In your Holy name i pray.
AMEN

lelandh

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum