Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAFEGUARD OUR HEARTS WITH GOD

Go down

SAFEGUARD OUR HEARTS WITH GOD Empty SAFEGUARD OUR HEARTS WITH GOD

Post  CherT =) Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:58 pm

S
1Finally, my brethren, rejoice in the Lord. To write the same things again is no trouble to me, and it is a safeguard for you. 2Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of the false circumcision; 3for we are the true circumcision, who worship in the Spirit of God and glory in Christ Jesus and put no confidence in the flesh,
~Philippians 3:1-3 (NASB)~

O
The LORD knew that we will need to be reminded time and time again….It’s human nature to go astray from GOD’S Perfect Will and Plans for us, because we need to discipline our flesh! From the Old Testament to the New, GOD’S People were disobedient to HIS Laws, HIS Word….There were consequences for these actions, and yet, we still fall into the same ole rut….Time and time again! GOD”S Word is “Safeguards” for us….As many times as HE has to repeat them over and over again, until we’ve yielded to HIS SPIRIT and wholeheartedly put our trust IN HIM, and not the flesh! We will forever need GOD’S reminders to keep us in alignment with HIM….To safeguard our hearts WITH GOD!

A
It is so important to do our Daily Devotions! GOD will reveal to us HIS message that we will need to hear and sink deep down into our hearts what we will need to hear in that specific time in our life! The world speaks to us constantly every day! But if we’re not receiving GOD’S Word constantly every day, then we will eventually give in to the things of the world! GOD knew this, and that’s why HE has these “safeguards and warnings” for us, because HE Loves us that much to do so….I made a choice to safeguard my heart and my life by making a DAILY commitment to do my Daily Devotions….EVERY DAY!

P
LORD, thank YOU for reminding me of how much YOU Love me….Every Day! May I never fall out of Love for YOU LORD….I look forward to hearing from YOU every day and all throughout the day, and the rest of my life with YOU! And through YOUR Safeguards and Reminders that we receive through our Daily Devotions and by the Power and Strength of YOUR HOLY SPIRIT, I have the confidence I need to always TRUST IN YOU and to die to my flesh on a daily bases….Every moment by moment and from Glory to Glory! In the Matchless Name of JESUS CHRIST, Our LORD AND SAVIOR! AMEN AND AMEN! I love you
CherT =)
CherT =)

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-03-01

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum